Hi friends!
60 kiddos later, I'm going to take the liberty to say I am so GREATFUL I don't have to do that everynight!
Hey, could you guys please add these prayer requests to your list??
Continued prayer for my gpa, I spoke with him just yesterday and he sound MUCH better, so that's good! Just continue prayer that he makes the most of what he has and has decent quality of life.
Also, I am taking Oliver to Children's Mercy's urology department this Friday for a consultation. I'm not sure if I've mentioned it but the pediatrician who did his circumcision in the hospital did a "botch" job and we need to have it re-done. I'm very terrified to find out what their procedure is as I"m pretty sure they'll have to put Oliver under anesthesia to do it, which TERRIFIES me. So, please pray for God's provision and also, I am going to try and make sure that the HORRIBLE pediatrician who messed this up pays for the second one, but I do not want to get legal matters involved if not needed. ...phew, long story. I'm a little nervous about this...
Lastly, please put my aunt Joyce (great aunt) in your prayers. She has been quite ill for some time now and has actually been in the hospital since January with complications from mis-managed diabetes. She needs a kidney transplant but she is in very bad health they are having to do other things, but she's still in the hospital, just found out they are going to have to amputate her foot, she was allergic to the heparin drip and had serverely low platelets, etc. I really can't believe I haven't brought her up before and remember everytime I get home after the fact. So please pray for her. She's the one who always organizes family functions, never forgets a soul, and although they have absolutely no money, she gets everyone gifts for every holiday and birthday... she's just a true testament to how God loves us and how He wants us to love others.
Long one tonight, sorry!
Missed everybody :(
peace, love, and bedtime.
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Prayer requests, please!
Posted by Life Line - Our Life Group at 2/24/2010 09:17:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment