Good news! The rash was completely gone yesterday. So, we ditched our KU/KSU game watching plans in order to not expose anyone, and ended up it was all okay. Oh well, life of a parent, right? We missed church too, as they told us to keep him home for the next 24 hours, just in case. We need to watch online, I was really excited for the opening sermon of this new series.
He's had a couple spots pop up again this am, so I am wondering if it's just a part of this crazy virus he has? I of course, just finished reading "Growing up Green" as I really try to do things as natural as possible (depending on the situation of course :) ) And the book basically made me feel 100% guilty as a parent, especially after being told oliver has an ear infection and sinus infection; according to the book it's because of some crazy chemicals that are in my house... I do NOT recommend reading it!! It also made me even more paranoid as a parent looking around at all the chemicals in the environment and things that I have NO control over, so like I said, don't read it. (Had to get that off my chest, I feel better, thanks!)
Happy February!!!!
Monday, February 1, 2010
Oliver and 'Growing up Green...'
Posted by Life Line - Our Life Group at 2/01/2010 07:49:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment