Hello all, I think I have fixed the comment section. It will open a new box for you to make a comment and then it will show below the post how many comments have been made per post. That is the only way I have been able to make it work as of now. I will continue to work on it as I have time.
Prayer Requests
Dustin - Praise-Going Part time is working out well
Cole - Prayer Req.- Stress of working 60 to 70 hours a week
Praise - Stability of a job with more work than they can handle
Prayer Req.- That Oliver will sleep in his crib this week
Mark - Prayer Req.- The Next tests for his job, will be harder and have information that is new to him - Liz's Health
Trey - Praise- New Job is going well Prayer Req.-Krissy safely driving downtown tomorrow evening
Chris - Prayer Req.- Domi's eye heals quickly - Safe Travels This Weekend - Continued Prayer for Job Situation - Dr. Appointment goes well.
Kevin - Prayer Req. - Safe Travels For Mom - Tests that are coming up
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Prayer Requests / Comments
Posted by Life Line - Our Life Group at 2/03/2010 09:37:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Just leaving a comment so everyone can see what it looks like.
YEAH, the posting is working!!
One more request for the DeArmond family- Will is having his speech development evaluated this week...prayers that it goes well and if there are problems that the therapist will be able to help him.
Post a Comment