Hello All! I just wanted to let everyone know that Life Group this week is looking like it may need to be canceled. I hate to do this, but we had to take Jake to Children's Mercy Hospital last night and the Dr. (who was amazing) told us that he has Croup and an ear infection in both ears. So I would like a prayer request for our little guy, so he gets to feeling better. I hope everyone else is doing well. I will send an email if we do cancel for sure. Have a good week.
Thanks,
Kevin
Monday, February 8, 2010
Oh, What A Night
Posted by Life Line - Our Life Group at 2/08/2010 10:40:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Wow, I am sorry to hear that Jake was not doing well. I hope your boss was understanding today if you did not make it to work, Kevin :-) I sure hope that he is feeling a million times better today. Please update and let us know how he is doing!
Post a Comment