BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 1, 2010

DeArmond Update

Hey everyone,

My seizures have eased up for now. Mark made sure I got extra rest last weekend. So for now I feel well rested, but we will see how I feel as the week progresses.

It seems that Olivia has a cold and it is causing her to spit up more than usual and not sleep very well. Will has a cold as well but it has not affected his appetite. So prayers that the kids can get to feeling better. I'd love to go an entire week where we are all well.

On a separate note I enjoyed the sermon on Sunday as well...I felt convicted about my relationship with God as Daddy as well. I had an idea to really delve into The Sermon on the Mount. If anyone has any ideas of a good study that would relate to that please let me know.

Liz

0 comments: