BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 8, 2010

Yikes!

Poor Jake! Glad you guys were able to get him, and get a diagnosis! It's always better (at least, for me) to get an actual diagnosis when I take my little guy in, so I know at least they will tell me how to make him better. Prayers are definitely up for him to get full recovery, and for the parents to get some rest and help him feel better!

Domi and Chris, glad you had a good weekend, sans the sick child. You know to give us a holler anytime :)

I have no idea who won the super bowl, or even who was in it, but I can tell you that our sermon really hit some strong points in how I "waste" time with my mindless prayers. It certainly brings a new light to the meaning of prayer listening to our preachers breaking down the Lord's prayer and explaining what each word/phrase is meant to stand for. I'm hoping to really take more time spent alone with God and our thoughts, not just me "rambling."

Peace, love, and the happy thoughts that Spring really is coming (someday)
Ashley :)

1 comments:

Domi said...

Thanks Ashley... I am just glad today is over. I always think that all of these "first times" are so hard... At least today is over and the "first time" of Chris not going to work and Milla staying home is done with. Now, we hope that each day will get easier.

I like what you said about prayer... I did not make it to church because Milla was sick. I felt that Chris really needed to go so I stayed home. I have to go out of town again for business on Thursday and Friday so plan on listen to it on my drive to Springfield. I am not looking forward to leaving my little family during this time :-(

Hope to see you all on Wednesday. If Milla is still sick, Chris will come alone. He needs you all right now!