Hope all are enjoying the blizzard-esque snow we have going on... again.
Kevin and Joanne, I'm so sorry Jake is still not feeling well. Sorry you missed out on your vacation on top of this. Glad to hear Jake's starting to feel better (after talking with Kevin at church today), I hope he continues to get better so you guys can get more sleep!
Joanne, I would love to come and play games with the kiddos and let them know that no matter what happens to them, Jesus loves each and every one of them, all the time. I will continue to pray that this is God's open door you're been looking for.
Hope all the other kiddos get healthy and well and all the adults get to enjoy their Valentine's Day!
Peace, love, and Valentine's wishes :)
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Happy Valentine's Day!
Posted by Life Line - Our Life Group at 2/14/2010 01:41:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment