Dom, I have a blog, and other people can comment on it, and I can comment on theirs, but I, too, am having a hard time figuring out how to comment. I subscribed to the "blogline" thing, but I think that was a mistake... who knows what they're going to start emailing me :)
I'll play around and post what I find out.
Also, could you all please pray for Oliver? We took him in to see the doctor and he was diagnosed with another ear infection with possible sinus infection on top. This is his 4th ear infection, causing concern for the possible needs for ear tubes. Also, today he got this rash all over, I took him in as I wasn't sure if it was a drug reaction or not. Well, they think he may have chickenpox. He was scheduled for his varicella vaccine at 18 months, but may now have the virus instead. We won't fully know until tomorrow, but could you please pray that if it is Chickenpox that it comes and goes with no problems. I'm a little concerned, but know that God will take care of our little guy, and us as parents.
Phew!
Oh, good news, I only got one page last night at about 9:00, so got to sleep all night, woo hoo!
Love the blog, way to go Joanne!!
Saturday, January 30, 2010
I'm trying to figure the comment part out
Posted by Life Line - Our Life Group at 1/30/2010 08:39:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment